Photography is not just an art for me, but it is a passion and a medium where I rediscover myself – my inner being. My pictures give expression to my thoughts and feelings. Each picture is carefully selected, developed and given life so as to speak for itself. I am sure you will enjoy seeing these pictures. Thank you for visiting my page.
My name is Pramod Saha,
I’m a photographer.
I am Pramod Saha a 28 years old photographer and filmmaker from Odisha. I did my Post Graduation Diploma from Xavier Institute of Communication (XIC) in Film and Television Production. After the completion of my post graduation, I started working in different media production industries in different parts of India. I started my career as a freelance photographer/cinematographer for many companies and production houses , then I worked as a producer for Raasta Studios in Hyderabad and presently I am teaching courses on Photography, Cinematography, Video Editing and filmmaking for Xavier University, Bhubaneswar in the department of School of Communications in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The transition from photography to cinematography, and then as a producer was very natural to me. It happened as an application of photography. I have led many projects for many big companies
With a wide range of experience in the industry, I have learnt how to handle various shoots in various scenarios. I have a tremendous passion for photography and have a good knowledge of photography, cinematography. I love teaching the same to others.
Teaching courses on Photography, Cinematography and Video Editing for Xavier University, Bhubaneswar in the department of School of Communications : July 1, 2019 to present
Work experience in Industry as a Producer/ DIRECTOR (RAASTA STUDIOS) : June 2019 to Nov 2017
- IKEA-Documented & Promotional film for theatre screening
- Hyderabad 10k Run– Promotional film for theatre screening
- IKEA– Promotional / Documentation Film
- Microsoft– Promotional Film
- International Blockchain Congress– Corporate Film
- Slush– Promotional Film
- Facebook– Promotional Film
- Unity– Promotional Fil
- Teach for India– Documented Film
- Maker Faire– Corporate Film
- MapmyGenome– Ad Film
- Mytrah– Documentary
- Shutter Gears– Promotional Film
- Telangana Hub– Promotional projects
- Hero Motocorp– Promotional Film
- HSBC– Promotional Film
- OTIS-Promotional Film
- ïRich Foundation-Promotional Film
- IIIT- Promotional Film
- ISB-Promotional Film
- Thermax- Promotional Film
- UTS- Promotional Film
Mentor/Trainer for Raasta Studio
Work experience in Industry as a cinematographer
- FREELANCING AS A CINEMATOGRAPHER (June 2015 – November 2016)
- Crackpot Productions
DIRECTOR AND CINEMATOGRAPHER– (DELHI) NOV 2016 to NOV 2017
GARNISH AND SAVOUR- FOOD COMPANY: Garnish and Savour- Kitten and Puppy Films
(RAASTA STUDIOS) – HYDERABAD: June 2019 to Nov 2017
- TCS- Corporate Film
- HIL- Corporate Film
- IKEA- Corporate Film
- Hysea- Corporate Film
- BIo Asia- Corporate Film
- Teach For India- Documentary Film
- Thub- Corporate Films
College Projects/ Internship – Xavier Institute of Communications
- DOCUMENTARY- Director/ Cinematographer
- Prastara Manaba (Man of Stone), a documentary on the ban on mining and its effect on the labor population of Nilgiri, Balasore, Odisha.
- “SHAME”, a short-film on the story of a witness of a murder
- “Kashmakash” , a short film.
- “HUMAN TRAFFICKING”, a short-documentary for News Feature, which also won the award for the best documentary in a documentary film festival in Hyderabad.
- CAMERA PERSON
- “ THIRST”, drama (camera person, set designer)
- “GAME OF LUCK”, game-show (cameraperson)
- INTERNSHIP (Mumbai) – UNDER RAJAT GHOSH AS A CINEMATOGRAPHER
- “SNOOKER WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP” , (Asst. to cameraperson under Rajat Ghosh)
Subscribe and get my latest photos and news.